The Experience, The Facility & The Most Trusted Landscape Designers
We offer a wide range of services for all your landscaping needs, whether it's renovation of your existing landscape or a design for your newly built home or business. Our crews consist of trained professionals who attend continuing education seminars each year to stay updated on the latest landscape products, horticultural information and installation techniques. With the combined education and experience of our landscape installation crews, you know you are getting your money's worth. We are committed to meeting your expectations before, during and after the landscape installation process.
- Retaining walls/Free standing Sitting walls-natural stone or concrete block
- Patios and walkways- Paverstone, Flagstone, or Tile
- Water features-Ponds, Waterfalls, Streams, Pondless Stone water features
- Tree, Shrub, Perennial flower beds, and Spring bulb planting
- Annual Flower planting for Seasonal color
- Installation of Landscape Edging, Decorative Rock, Mulch and Accent Boulders
- Lakeshore Restoration
Enhance the beauty of your landscape into the night with outdoor lighting. Not only does it extend the time in the day that you can enjoy your landscape, it also improves home security.
Trust Thomas Tree & Landscape to install low voltage lighting in your landscape. Our experienced staff will work with you to professionally create lighting that illuminates the stunning details of your landscape. Thomas Tree & Landscape holds a required Technology System Contractor License #T500987.
Thomas Tree & Landscape, Inc. is licensed with the State of Minnesota Board of Electricity to professionally design and install low voltage landscape lighting. We install a full line of professional lighting products, including Kichler.